On Wed, Jan 08 2014, Kodam, Vijayakumar (EXT-Tata Consultancy Ser - FI/Espoo)
wrote:

> According to the latest update:
> User calls the API(1) to disable a meter along with a meter id.

What's an user? An end-user or an operator?
I don't think we want to allow a user to disable a meter. I don't see
the use case, and if you use a meter for billing, it's just a terrible
idea.

If you talk about operators, it's just a problem of managing a
configuration file that is not different than the rest of OpenStack. I
think Doug and Chmouel already answered that, and I sit on that line.

--
Julien Danjou
;; Free Software hacker ; independent consultant

              • ... Doug Hellmann
              • ... Ildikó Váncsa
              • ... Doug Hellmann
              • ... Tim Bell
              • ... Doug Hellmann
              • ... Kodam, Vijayakumar (EXT-Tata Consultancy Ser - FI/Espoo)
              • ... Doug Hellmann
              • ... Kodam, Vijayakumar (EXT-Tata Consultancy Ser - FI/Espoo)
              • ... Ildikó Váncsa
            • ... Kodam, Vijayakumar (EXT-Tata Consultancy Ser - FI/Espoo)
              • ... Julien Danjou
  • Re: [openstack-de... Doug Hellmann