One more related idea related to real packages in TripleO. While I still think
using packages is totally cool we may want to make an exception for
systemd/upstart scripts. We have some non-standard ordering in our TripleO init
scripts that is meaningful and blindly switching to a distro specific version
would almost certainly cause issues.

Dan