Another question:

- A Role (sounds like we're moving away from that so I'll call it Resource Category) can have multiple Node Profiles defined (assuming I'm interpretting the + and the tabs in the Create a Role wireframe correctly). But I don't see anywhere where a profile is selected when scaling the Resource Category. Is the idea behind the profiles that you can select how much power you want to provide in addition to how many nodes?