On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 8:59 AM, Jay Lau <jay.lau....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just want to know do we have some policy to sync up from Oslo to other
> projects?
>
> I often noticed that there are some important changes to Oslo but the code
> did not sync up to other projects on time.
>
> Do we want to sync up from Oslo to other projects one by one or sync up
> batch patches at one time?

Hi, Jay,

The expectations are described under
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Oslo#Syncing_Code_from_Incubator

We've fallen behind, so batch updates probably make the most sense at this
point. We have a blueprint to add a feature to the update script to make it
easy to include the git log info from the incubator repository in a commit
message when syncing to another project (
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/oslo/+spec/improve-update-script).

Doug