Thanks a ton John! It finally worked!

@Daniel, no firewall update is required.

@Eric, At the same time, I had to update
/home/dstack/devstack/lib/nova_plugins/hypervisor-docker to include sudo
for all docker commands. I think that could be one change we would need in
docker and a documentation update for not using 127.0.0.1. I will create a
bug and will submit a patch with the changes. Do you agree with this?

Best Regards,
Swapnil