Thank you Anne.

Mark

From: Anne Gentle [mailto:a...@openstack.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2014 5:17 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [Nova] nova-cert information

It's a known identified deficiency, and all we have is this:
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/nova/api/nova.cert.manager.html

Doc bug reopened at https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/1160757

Hopefully someone on the list can identify more information sources so we can
document.

Anne

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 7:00 PM, Miller, Mark M (EB SW Cloud - R&D - Corvallis)