On January 28, 2014 at 5:05:56 PM, Jay Pipes (jaypi...@gmail.com) wrote:
In the Related Work section, you list:

Devstructure Blueprint (https://github.com/devstructure/blueprint)

That is precisely what I would recommend. I don't see value in having a
separate OpenStack project that does this.

Best,
-jay

Hi Jay,

Devstructure Blueprint is scoped to gathering information about a single
server. We listed it as related because its a handy way to handle reverse
engineering once you’re logged into a server instance. However, Satori has
greater aims such as discovering the topology of resources (load balancer, its
configuration, nova instances behind the load balancer, connected cinder
instances, etc). For each relevant server instance we could gather deep system
knowledge by using the projects listed in the Related section.

Caleb