On 2014-02-10 09:48:51 -0800 (-0800), James E. Blair wrote:
> I'm very pleased to propose that we add Sergey Lukjanov to the
> infra-core team.
[...]

Consider my vote a resounding affirmative. Sergey has been doing a
great job with reviews both for our configuration repository and
most of our core CI toolchain, catching lots of potential bugs
before they've had a chance to merge and wreak havoc.

> And as a bonus, we're all looking forward to once again having an
> infra-core member in a non-US time zone!

And I'm particularly looking forward to possibly having someone to
fix all the brokenness before I wake up for a change! ;)
--
Jeremy Stanley