Hi Roshan,

Great to see the big picture that we are targeting.
Some minor comments/suggestions:

1) It will be helpful to explicitly call out in the first step that the git
repositories are not
   hosted by Solum but are public repositories on github.com

1) In step 3, what do you mean by 'automatic' deployment? I would suggest we
remove that word.

2) It will help if we use two different terms to identify the end users of an
application
   and the developer of an application.

   In the line 'Only authorized users .. access the service', I think you mean
'only application
   developers who are also registered with Solum will be able to access
   the Solum API service'. In its current form it is not clear whether 'users'
refer to
   developers or application users and whether 'service' refers to solum API or
the running application.
   Similarly in the last line the last word can be changed from 'user' to 'API
user'.

Thanks,
Devdatta