----- Original Message -----

The OVS bonded approach could work quite well with TripleO since we already use
an OVS bridge to provide network access. Right now we do most of our OVS
network configuration via the ensure-bridge script/tool. It takes care of
creating the OVS bridge and moving our physical NIC onto the bridge so that
instances have network connectivity in our flat network. I recently re-factored
this tool so that it uses persistent network configuration files:

 https://review.openstack.org/#/c/69918/

Once we get that in we could simply add in the extra OVSBonding config as
outlined here and I think we'd have it:

 https://github.com/osrg/openvswitch/blob/master/rhel/README.RHEL#L108

----

As for standard linux bonding we could do that too... perhaps via another tool
that runs before ensure-bridge does its thing as we'd still want the ability to
put the bonded interface on an OVS bridge.

Dan