From: Sanchez, Cristian A [cristian.a.sanc...@intel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2014 2:28 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: [openstack-dev] [oslo-notify] notifications consumed by multiple
subscribers

Hi,
I’m planning to use oslo.notify mechanisms to implement a climate blueprint:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/climate/+spec/notifications. Ideally, the
notifications sent by climate should be received by multiple services
subscribed to the same topic. Is that possible with oslo.notify? And moreover,
is there any mechanism for removing items from the queue? Or should one
subscriber be responsible for removing items from it?

Thanks

Cristian