Hi Vinod!

I think you can simplify the roles in the hierarchical model by only passing
the roles for the authenticated project and above. All roles are then inherited
down. This means it isn’t necessary to pass a scope along with each role. The
scope is just passed once with the token and the project-admin role (for
example) would be checking to see that the user has the project-admin role and
that the project_id prefix matches.

There is only one case that this doesn’t handle, and that is when the user has
one role (say member) in ProjA and project-admin in ProjA2. If the user is
authenticated to ProjA, he can’t do project-adminy stuff for ProjA2 without
reauthenticating. I think this is a reasonable sacrifice considering how much
easier it would be to just pass the parent roles instead of going through all
of the children.

Vish