I see a lot of good things happening on the hierarchical multi tenancy proposal
that Vish made a while back.

However, the focus so far is on roles and quota but could not find any
discussion related to resource ownership.

Is the plan to allow the creation of resources within any level of the
hierarchy or is the plan to allow the visibility of the resources up to a level
in the hierarchy ? or both ?

For example, if I have :
  - orga.vpca.projecta
  - orga.vpca.projectb

and I want to share a resource like a network between projecta and projectb,
should the network be owned by vpca or should it be owned by projecta or
projectb, or a vpca.admin project and then shared to all children of vpca ?

I think either would work, and both maybe required.

Opinions ?

JC