Oh!  One thing I forgot to mention below:

On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 11:55 PM, Avishay Balderman <avish...@radware.com>wrote:

> Entity:  L7Rule
>
> Field : compare_type

> Possible values: REG_EXP, EQ, GT, LT,EQ_IGNORE_CASE,(?)
>
> *Note*: With REG_EXP we can cover the rest of the values.

I seem to recall reading in the haproxy manual that regex matches are
generally a lot slower than other kinds of matches. So, if you can do a
'path_beg' match, for example, that's a better performing choice over a
'path_reg' match which would accomplish the same thing. Given you have
mentioned that 'STARTS_WITH' and 'ENDS_WITH' are listed as compare_types
we're enumerating, I guess this has already been taken into account?

Blue Box Group, LLC
(800)613-4305 x807