Dear All,

I am doing some development in Nova and in this regard, i have to write a code
where Nova requests some date through V3 API of keystone. But the
keystoneclient is always falling back to V2 (keystoneclient/v3/client.py). Due
to this the keystone V3 API which i am using is failing as it is not available
in V2.

I did a hack to solve it

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/74678/1/keystoneclient/v3/client.py

But i was told that it is not acceptable doing this way. So, does anybody from
Keystone doing any thing on allowing V3 APIs in keystone client (not falling
back to V2). If so, please let me know as my code in nova requires this feature
and then only i can submit the code to Gerrit.

Thanks & Regards,
Vinod Kumar Boppanna