Dolph, thanks for the information you provided.

Now I have two question:
1. Will neutron handle this event notification in the future?
2. I also wish neutron could verify that tenant_id is existent.

thanks

于 2014-02-20 4:33, Dolph Mathews 写道:
There's an open bug [1] against nova & neutron to handle notifications
[2] from keystone about such events. I'd love to see that happen during
Juno!

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/967832
[2] http://docs.openstack.org/developer/keystone/event_notifications.html

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 6:35 AM, Yongsheng Gong <gong...@unitedstack.com