We had our first team meeting[1] today and will be holding weekly team meetings
on Mondays at 15:00 UTC on #openstack-meeting-alt.

An early prototype of Satori is available on pypi [2].

We’re working towards adding the following features before making an
announcement to the user list on availability of satori:

- usability improvements such as update docs and additional CLI error trapping
- include an in-host discovery component (that logs on to servers and discover
running and/or installed software).

We’re available on #satori and eager to get feedback on the work we are doing.

Ziad

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Satori/MeetingLogs
[2] https://pypi.python.org/pypi/satori