From: Sanchez, Cristian A [mailto:cristian.a.sanc...@intel.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 4:19 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [Climate] Lease by tenants feature design

I agree with Bauza that the main purpose of Climate is to reserve resources,
and in the case of keystone it should reserve tenant, users, domains, etc.

So, it could be possible that climate is not the module in which the tenant
"lease" information should be saved. As stated in the use case, the only
purpose of this BP is to allow the creation of tenants with start and end
dates. Then when creating resources in that tenant (like VMs) climate could
take "lease" information from the tenant itself and create actual leases for
the VMs.

Any thoughts of this?