Hello,

I have question to You guys. Can someone explain me (or send to link with such explanation) how exactly ML2 plugin which is working on neutron server is communicating with compute hosts with openvswitch agents? I suppose that this is working with rabbitmq queues but I need to add own function which will be called in this agent and I don't know how to do that. It would be perfect if such think will be possible with writing for example new mechanical driver in ML2 plugin (but how?). Thanks in advance for any help from You :)

--
Best regards
Slawek Kaplonski