Only problem here is that we'll remove admin climate user in the future and
will use only trusts, so how you'll get needed info?

I think we may keep info unduplicated only in one case: use trust from
admin user who marked tenant as reservable to get needed info later.

In this case storing needed info in keystone is ok for me.

Dina

Best regards,

Dina Belova

Software Engineer