For a significant transition period gantt (the separated out scheduler) will be
an optional component that requires extra configuration options when setting up
devstack to use it.  As such we need to create the Jenkins jobs to do this
configuration when running the tempest tests.  Note that given that gantt will
first be a nova scheduler replacement we need to run all of the nova tests so
it would be good to not have to re-write all of those tests.

I think I know how to do this but I wanted to check to see if I'm doing the
right thing first.  Turns out the `devstack-vm-gate.sh' script completely sets
up the devstack environment so the obvious way is to change that script.  What
I did was:

1) Modify `devstack-vm-gate.sh' to check the environment variable
`SCHEDULER_TYPE' and, if and only if it is set to `gantt', have the script
configure the devstack environment to utilize gantt.
2) Modify the tempest jobs in `devstack-gate.yaml' to set the environment
variable `SCHEDULER_TYPE' to the job name, which will only be `gant' when
testing the gantt project.

Patches are attached.

Does this seem like the right way to go or am I missing an easier way to do
things?

--
Don Dugger
Ph: 303/443-3786