Hey,

Sorry to bring this up again. There are also some discussions here:
http://markmail.org/message/5zotly4qktaf34ei

You can also search [Runtime Policy] in your email list.

Not sure if we can put this to Gantt and enable Gantt provide both initial
placement and rum time polices like HA, load balance etc.

Thanks,

Jay

Jay