Hi - Please consider the image cache aging BP for FFE
(https://review.openstack.org/#/c/56416/)

This is the last of several patches (already merged) that implement image cache
cleanup for the vmware driver.  This patch solves a significant customer pain
point as it removes unused images from their datastore.  Without this patch
their datastore can become unnecessarily full.  In addition to the customer
benefit from this patch it

1.  has a turn off switch
2.  if fully contained within the vmware driver
3.  has gone through functional testing with our internal QA team

ndipanov has been good enough to say he will review the patch, so we would ask
for one additional core sponsor for this FFE.

Thanks

Tracy