Agree with you and thanks for your advice, :)

----------
zhangleiqiang

Best Regards

From: Alex Meade [mailto:mr.alex.me...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2014 12:09 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [Nova][Cinder] Feature about volume delete
protection

Just so everyone is aware. Glance supports 'delayed deletes' where image data
will not actually be deleted at the time of the request. Glance also has the
concept of 'protected images', which allows for setting an image as protected,
preventing it from being deleted until the image is intentionally set to
unprotected. This avoids any actual deletion of prized images.

Perhaps cinder could emulate that behavior or improve upon it for volumes.

-Alex

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 8:45 AM, zhangyu (AI)