Hi everyone,

I'm writing to you because I notice that horizon is throwing an error when a
private flavor is created and the current project is added within the flavor
access list. The problem is that when a non-public project is created, nova
adds the current project to the flavor access list. So when horizon adds the
current project, nova throws an exception saying that the project is already
added to the flavor.

I created the following bug to document the problem:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/horizon/+bug/1286297

I think that when a private flavor is created, horizon should not try to add
the current project since it was already added by nova. Moreover, we should
include a message explaining that if the flavor is private, the current project
will be added within the access list

Thoughts?

Santiago B. Baldassin
ASDC Argentina
Software Development Center
Email: santiago.b.baldas...@intel.com<mailto:santiago.b.baldas...@intel.com>
P Save a tree. Print only when necessary.