Hi,

Mentors:
* Please click on "My Dashboard" then "Connect with organizations" and
request a connection as a mentor (on the GSoC web site -
http://www.google-melange.com/)

Students:
* Please see the Application template you will need to fill in on the GSoC site.
  http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org2/google/gsoc2014/openstack
* Please click on "My Dashboard" then "Connect with organizations" and
request a connection

Both Mentors and Students:
Let's meet on #openstack-gsoc channel on Thursday 9:00 AM EDT / 13:00
UTC for about 30 mins to meet and greet since all application deadline
is next week. If this time is not convenient, please send me a note
and i'll arrange for another time say on friday as well.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140313T09&p1=43&am=30

We need to get an idea of how many slots we need to apply for based on
really strong applications with properly fleshed out project ideas and
mentor support. Hoping the meeting on IRC will nudge the students and
mentors work towards that goal.

Thanks,
dims