From: Chris Armstrong [chris.armstr...@rackspace.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 1:29 PM
To: Fox, Kevin M; OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [heat][neutron] OS::Heat::AutoScalingGroup and
OS::Neutron::PoolMember?

Hi Kevin,

The design of OS::Heat::AutoScalingGroup should not require explicit support
for load balancers. The design is meant to allow you to create a resource that
wraps up both a OS::Heat::Server and a PoolMember in a template and use it via
a Stack resource.

(Note that Mike was talking about the new OS::Heat::AutoScalingGroup resource,
not AWS::AutoScaling::AutoScalingGroup).

So, while I haven’t tested this case with PoolMember specifically, and there
may still be bugs, no more feature implementation should be necessary (I hope).

--
Christopher Armstrong
IRC: radix

On March 12, 2014 at 1:52:53 PM, Fox, Kevin M