Am 14. März 2014 12:32:41 schrieb Thomas Goirand <z...@debian.org>:

Hi,

A few months ago, I raised the fact that Selenium *CANNOT* be a hard
test-requirements.txt build-dependency of Horizon, because it is
non-free (because of binaries like the browser plug-ins not being
build-able from source). So it was removed.

Now, on the new Icehouse beta 3, it's back again, and I get some unit
tests errors (see below).

Guys, could we stop having this kind of regressions, and make Selenium
tests not mandatory? They aren't runnable in Debian.

Identical situation with openSUSE. And I guess Fedora is no different.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)

ERROR: Failure: ImportError (No module named selenium)
  File "openstack_dashboard/test/integration_tests/helpers.py", line 17,
in <module>
    import selenium
ImportError: No module named selenium

Viele Grüße,