Hi All, so as some of you may have noticed the stable/havana jobs just
broke.

The stable/havana jobs are missing a dependency on oathlib [1]. It looks
like like oauthlib is a keystoneclient dependency, but it wasn't in the
global-requirements for stable/havana [2], so it never got installed.
Currently if a dependency is not in the global-requirements file it just
gets dropped during an install instead of erroring out [3].

For stable jobs we use stable servers and trunk clients because all clients
are supposed to be backwards compatible. But we don't gate client changes
on the stable server branches, opening up a hole in our gate to wedge the
stable branches. To fix this I propose gating all clients on the stable
jobs [4]. Doing so would close this hole, but also force us to do a better
job of not letting stable branches break.

Thoughts?

best,
Joe

[1]