Thanks Chris.

Sounds like you're saying building out the apache element may be a sensible
next step?

-Stuart

Hi

We don't have a strong attachment to stunnel though, I quickly dropped it in
front of our CI/CD undercloud and Rob wrote the element so we could repeat the
deployment.

In the fullness of time I would expect there to exist elements for several SSL
terminators, but we shouldn't necessarily stick with stunnel because it
happened to be the one I was most familiar with :)

I would think that an httpd would be a good option to go with as the default,
because I tend to think that we'll need an httpd running/managing the python
code by default.

Cheers,
--
Chris Jones