Hi Darragh,

Can you elaborate on what the “set interface” arguments do in OVS? Just trying
to understand why it is not desired, when plugging into this interface (note I
have a management interface on the br-int and it works fine…this one, which is
also on br-int, but needs to tie to the existing “private” network that
devstack sets up, does not work.

Regards,

PCM (Paul Michali)

MAIL …..…. p...@cisco.com<mailto:p...@cisco.com>
IRC ……..… pcm_ (irc.freenode.com<http://irc.freenode.com>)
TW ………... @pmichali
GPG Key … 4525ECC253E31A83
Fingerprint .. 307A 96BB 1A4C D2C7 931D 8D2D 4525 ECC2 53E3 1A83

On Mar 31, 2014, at 4:20 AM, Darragh O'Reilly