On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 12:44 PM, Tim Bell <tim.b...@cern.ch> wrote:

>  Anne,
>
>  From my understanding, Trove is due to graduate in the Juno release.
>
>  Is documentation for developers, operators and users not one of the
> criteria (
> http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/reference/incubation-integration-requirements)
> ?
>
>  * Documentation / User support
> ** Project must have end-user docs such as API use, CLI use, Dashboard use
> ** Project should have installation docs providing install/deployment in an
>    integrated manner similar to other OpenStack projects, including
>    configuration reference information for all options
> ** Project should have a proven history of providing user support (on the
>    openstack@ mailing list and on Ask OpenStack)
>

>  If this is not provided in time for the Juno release on
> docs.openstack.org, does that mean that the graduation status is delayed
> until K ?

Hi Tim,
We have trove on the agenda for review at the next TC meeting.
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/TechnicalCommittee

Here's what I know is completed for docs, as well as what is needed to be
done:

Needs:
There is a writer at Tesora working on adding Trove to the install guides. *
API reference info to be added to http://api.openstack.org/api-ref.html through
the api-site/api-ref/ process. *
We still need a section added to the Virtual Machine Image Guide so that
deployers know how to make DBaaS (trove) work for their users:
http://docs.openstack.org/image-guide/content/ *
I don't see an indicator of Dashboard use in the docs. This would go into
the End User Guide or Admin User Guide. *

There is configuration reference doc:
http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/config-reference/content/ch_configuring-trove.html

There is command-line interface reference:
http://docs.openstack.org/cli-reference/content/troveclient_commands.html

There is API documentation:
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/database-api/tree/openstack-database-api/src/markdown/database-api-v1.md

There is contributor dev doc at: