Hey folks,

the nomination period was already ended and there is only one
candidate, so, there is no need to setup voting.
The Climate PTL for Juno wiki page [0] updated.

So, the Climate PTL for Juno cycle is Dina Belova, congratulations!

Thanks.

[0] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Climate/PTL_Elections_Juno#PTL

--
Sincerely yours,