I strongly support no auto scaling. Heat looks after this and is a user facing
activity since it needs to know what to do when a new VM is created and how to
set it up.

A dynamic scheduling 'service' would work on an operator infrastructure layer
performing VM relocation according to the service provider needs (balance
between optimisation, thrashing, acceptable downtime). It should be performed
within the SLA expectations of the VM.

The dynamic scheduling is 'OpenStack Tetris', trying to ensure a consistent
packing policy of VMs on resources based on the policy for the service class.

Tim