And it is a difficult balance to strike... providing the full v* feature set
would have a massive cost. My user community is looking for an on-ramp to
cloud. They agree it is the right way to go in the longer term but it has to be
a journey, not a 'leap from the lion's head' moment. This has a set of steps
from their current service consolidation environment towards a full cloud
model. I would find this discussion with my users much easier if we can offer
basic VM restart/live migration along the way.