I've pulled the summit talks into an etherpad
(https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-icehouse-summit) - btw, who
can review these within the system itself?

Anyhow - please put comments in the etherpad and help select the
sessions we'll do during the summit.

I think we need to ensure reasonable coverage for:
 - CI
 - Finishing HA
 - Upgrades
 - Tuskar

which arguably leaves just 2 slots for $whatever

It seems to me we should focus on things where either:
 - we need to build basic consensus
 - crowdsourcing is at play

I say that because we have many things being tackled and face time in
the summit is precious - things that are straight engineering are not
a particularly effective use of the time of a room with 30-80 people
in it.

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcoll...@hp.com>