Stephen you can edit the google doc directly.
Please add your use cases to there.

From: Stephen Balukoff [mailto:sbaluk...@bluebox.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2014 3:52 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] Use cases document

Hi Samuel,

I'm a little confused what you're asking for: Do you want us to add use cases
to the document directly, or discuss them here first and then someone
(presumably you?) adds them to the document after it's agreed it's a valid use
case?

It sounds like one or more of the use cases you've collected so far might have
gone missing. Does it make sense to move the list of use cases to the wiki,
then, where everyone can edit and there's history kept so mistakes can be
rolled back easily?

(I ask, because I've been thinking of new use cases all week as I've been
working on the API revision proposal, and I'd like to get them recorded and /
or discussed.)

Stephen

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 1:26 AM, Samuel Bercovici