On 04/09/2014 11:11 AM, Doug Hellmann wrote:
I have started writing up some general steps for adding oslo libs to
projects, and I would like some feedback about the results. They can't
go into too much detail about specific changes in a project, because
those will vary by library and project. I would like to know if the
order makes sense and if the instructions for the infra updates are
detailed enough. Also, of course, if you think I'm missing any steps.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Oslo/UsingALibrary

Thanks,
Doug

(finally getting to some e-mail threads I had left in my inbox...)

I did not have any particular problems integrating oslotest with the existing instructions, although I know the question of cross-testing is still kind of up in the air so of course that part of it may need changes.

-Ben