Chmouel Boudjnah wrote:
Rob Crittenden <rcrit...@redhat.com> writes:

 From what I found nothing has changed either upstream or in swift.

If you are asking about the ability to disable SSL compression it is up
to the OS to provide that so nothing was added when we changed
swiftclient to requests.

Most modern OSes have SSL compression by default, only Debian stable was
still enabling it.

The only feature that was left behind when we ported swiftclient to
requests was the support of Expects (100-Continue) which is referenced
upstream in this bug :

https://github.com/kennethreitz/requests/issues/713

and it does not seem be trivial to add to requests

Yes, that was my take as well. I didn't mean to come across as criticizing the swift client. I was just trying to outline the current state of things.

rob