Hello Folks,

This is Hammad, a Computer Science student from India. I was working on
this project that aim to make VM assignment more efficient.

By VM assigment, what I mean is, As soon as a request for new virtual
machine creation comes to the Openstack platforms how the platform handles
the request. How the framework decided on which physical machine a new
virtual machne would be spinned off.

I thought what would be the best place to ask about the feasiblity of any
such implementations on the OpenStack mailing list. Also, it would be
really helpful if someone could point me to any existing the code that
deals with VM assignment, with in the openstack framework.

--
Regards
Hammad Haleem