Devananda,

I get the Nova Hypervisor ID by typing "nova hypervisor-list".
I am developing a resource reservation service and the reservations are attached to a Nova Hypervisor ID. I would use Ironic to put the nodes on standby mode when there is no running instances.
This is why I need to get the Ironic node UUID from a Nova Hypervisor ID...

"http://ironic:6385/v1/nodes?instance_uuid=blablabla"; is not a perfect solution : without running instances, you cannot retrieve the node UUID...

Thanks.