Hello to all. I just created a document called
neutron-ml2-mech-vmware-dvswitch.rst
on a git repo clone from neutron-specs
as instructed.

My problem is, I just cannot submit my Contributor
Agreement. I've tried Google Chrome and Firefox
to no avail. The error message is always:

***
Code Review - Error
Server Error
Cannot store contact information
button: Continue
***

Sigh, I even tried Opera. I get always the same error message.

I cannot proceed from here. Can anybody help me out?
My username/email is sjm <at> cybercom.fi and my realname
contains one non-7bit-ascii character, if it does matter.
Other than that, I don't see anything odd here.

BR,

Sami J. Mäkinen from Cybercom Finland