* Stephen Wong (s3w...@midokura.com) wrote:
>     A good number of people involved in Neutron advanced service /
> group-policy / individual services subteams will be at the Group
> Policy
> conference session (at 1:30pm). Is it possible to reschedule this to a
> different time?

Urgh, we were looking at design summit sessions only.

* Steve Gordon (sgor...@redhat.com) wrote:
> > From: "Alan Kavanagh" <alan.kavan...@ericsson.com>
> > +1 can we reschedule to push this forward Chris please?
> >
> There are a number of other NFV-related sessions later in the day today as
> well (both on the general and design tracks), perhaps the best option would
> be to meet during the lunch break tomorrow instead, will enough interested
> people still be around?

Neutron pod has 2:30 session on QoS that Sean Collins is leading.
5:00 on VLANs and gateways, (and there's a 4:10 session on SR-IOV that's
related as well).

I think it's hard to move this one.  But happy to find a time to meet again
tomorrow w/ folks that couldn't make 1:30.

Lunch break works for me, what about others?

thanks,
-chris