The Containers team is a new cross-functional team for OpenStack community
stakeholders interested in adding better support in OpenStack for container
technology. At the time of the Icehouse summit in Hong Kong there was a session
and some IRC discussion on this topic, but after assorting some initial
differences in opinion about where containers should be handled within
OpenStack, discussions ended. This team aims to revisit this subject and drive
to a conclusion that key stakeholders within the OpenStack community are
comfortable with. This team will be considered successful once users of
OpenStack can create and manage containers on OpenStack with an experience
consistent with what they expect from using the Nova service to get virtual
machines.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Teams/Containers

I have proposed an initial IRC team meeting schedule for 1600/2100 UTC on
alternating Tuesdays. Please contact me off-list if you are a key stakeholder
and are unable to attend regularly on this schedule:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Containers

Thanks,

Adrian Otto