This is a discussion that warrants a broader audience, as others are likely to
have a very similar need.  It would be good to get something like this
documented, and perhaps bolted on to the operators’ guide or somewhere
similarly appropriate.
-Anthony

Hi Tim,

NTT-docomo and VTJ developed network isolation in baremetal before they merging
baremetal driver to upstream, and I also supported them by providing
SDN(OpenFlow) controller plugin. I don't have good article to explain that for
now, but I can have discussion if you are in the summit.

Regards,
Ryota
​