Team,

Today the OpenStack Containers Team[1] held our weekly IRC meeting, and reached
consensus among a few areas of initial focus. They are:

1) Container support in OpenStack, with minimum code duplication
2) Drive agreement on where containers belong
3) API support for using features from Containers that are not offered by
virtual machines.

The above are recorded in the team wiki page[2]. If you take an interest in
supporting containers in OpenStack, and would like to offer your input on where
the Containers Team should focus, or express your concerns we welcome you to
join the Containers Team, and attend our sub-team meetings[3] on our
alternating schedule of 1600 UTC and 2200 UTC on Tuesdays. We also welcome your
feedback on this thread to confirm that we are focusing on the areas that will
result in the biggest positive outcome on the OpenStack community.

Thanks,

Adrian