Hi Flavio,

Thank you very much for taking time to review the MagnetoDB Notification
spec. For Oslo Notifier vs Oslo Messaging, could you please provide links
to example projects showing how Oslo MessagingĀ¹s Notifier component is
used in OpensSack? I noticed Oslo Notifier is being graduated to Oslo
Messaging, but it seems both are actively being developed.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/oslo/+spec/graduate-notifier-middleware

Charles Wang
charles_w...@symantec.com