On 30/05/14 02:08, James Slagle wrote:
> On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 12:25 PM, Anita Kuno <ante...@anteaya.info> wrote:
>> As I was reviewing this patch today:
>> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/96160/
>>
>> It occurred to me that the tuskar project is part of the tripleo
>> program:
>> http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/reference/programs.yaml#n247
>>
>> I wondered if business, including bots posting to irc for #tuskar is
>> best conducted in the #tripleo channel. I spoke with Chris Jones in
>> #tripleo and he said the topic hadn't come up before. He asked me if I
>> wanted to kick off the email thread, so here we are.
>>
>> Should #tuskar business be conducted in the #tripleo channel?
>
> I'd say yes. I don't think the additional traffic would be a large
> distraction at all to normal TripleO business.

Agreed, I don't think the traffic increase would be problematic. Neither
channel seems particularly busy.

And it would probably be beneficial to the TripleO developers who aren't
working on the UI stuff as well as the UI people who aren't necessarily
hacking on the rest of TripleO. A discussion in one area can sometimes
use some input from the other, which is harder when you need to move the
conversation between channels.