Hi Abishek,

"download_image" *should* apply to v2 in the same way as v1 I think.

If that's not what you're seeing can you enter a bug (with details) in
launchpad?

https://bugs.launchpad.net/glance

Typically you'd mark it with 'private security' but 'public security'
makes sense now.

Thanks!

-Stuart

Hi All,

Can anyone let me know whether is download_image policy applicable only for V1
api and not for V2 api?

Thanks & Regards,

Abhishek

Disclaimer:This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence for
the sole use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged, confidential,
and proprietary data.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender by replying
promptly to this email and then delete and destroy this email and any
attachments without any further use,
copying or forwarding