I'm having trouble determining which parameters may be included in the Create
Server request. In particular, I'm interested in the JSON properties which are
supported by a base installation of Compute V2.

The documentation on the following page is not clear:
http://docs.openstack.org/api/openstack-compute/2/content/POST_createServer__v2__tenant_id__servers_CreateServers.html

The examples in that documentation include properties like max_count and
min_count that I could not find a description for, and security_groups which
appears to be a property added by an extension as opposed to being part of the
base implementation of Create Server.

The separation of every JSON property according to the location where they are
defined (base OpenStack installation, OpenStack-defined extension, or
vendor-specific extension is a key design aspect of the SDK I am working on.
How can I determine this information according to the documentation?

Thank you,
Sam Harwell